More Articles for Vermilion Parish
Senator David Vitter announced $250,000 will be awarded to the Louisiana Department of Transportation for bridge work in Vermilion Parish. The grant will be used to improve the Maree Michael and Creek Bridges on LA 91. "It’s important to improve our nation’s ...
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana Highway 3147. Daily rains, high tides and south winds of hurricane caliber had taken their toll on Louisiana Highway 3147, a ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?698 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax623 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund403 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete268 Views