More Articles for Vermilion Parish
Senator David Vitter announced $250,000 will be awarded to the Louisiana Department of Transportation for bridge work in Vermilion Parish. The grant will be used to improve the Maree Michael and Creek Bridges on LA 91. "It’s important to improve our nation’s ...
Expanded clay lightweight aggregate used in chip seal surface treatments provided cost savings and a high friction score for Louisiana Highway 3147. Daily rains, high tides and south winds of hurricane caliber had taken their toll on Louisiana Highway 3147, a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views