More Articles for Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V)
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
by Scott F. Belcher, president and CEO, Intelligent Transportation Society of America As we count down to the Intelligent Transportation Society of America’s (ITSA) Annual Meeting to be held in Nashville this April, there’s never been a more critical time for ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]941 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong931 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair310 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction301 Views