More Articles for Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V)
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
by Scott F. Belcher, president and CEO, Intelligent Transportation Society of America As we count down to the Intelligent Transportation Society of America’s (ITSA) Annual Meeting to be held in Nashville this April, there’s never been a more critical time for ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views