More Articles for Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V)
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, email@example.com Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
by Scott F. Belcher, president and CEO, Intelligent Transportation Society of America As we count down to the Intelligent Transportation Society of America’s (ITSA) Annual Meeting to be held in Nashville this April, there’s never been a more critical time for ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker266 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes146 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges144 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver130 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon113 Views