More Articles for Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I)
Speculation about autonomous — or “driverless” — vehicles has been commonplace in the trucking industry for years. Now, Daimler has made this concept a reality. At a July 3 global press conference and demonstration in Magdeburg, Germany, Daimler is hosting its ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, email@example.com Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
by Scott F. Belcher, president and CEO, Intelligent Transportation Society of America As we count down to the Intelligent Transportation Society of America’s (ITSA) Annual Meeting to be held in Nashville this April, there’s never been a more critical time for ...
Intelligent Systems at an Intelligent Price The benefits of high-tech transportation may be surprisingly affordable today By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor T he move toward intelligent trafficways has only just begun, and there is no end to the high-end applications that are being ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views