More Articles for vehicle safety
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax685 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views