More Articles for vehicle safety
Honda, Volvo and General Motors are working to design changes to make their vehicles safer for pedestrians, according to a report from The Japan Times. Among those changes are breakaway wipers, hoods designed to absorb impact energy and exterior air bags ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts504 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse342 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster115 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views