More Articles for vehicle-miles-traveled tax
So, let’s see if this VMT thing works. Oregon is replacing the state's gas tax with a "pay per-mile road usage charge" A.K.A. a vehicle-miles-traveled (VMT) tax/fee--you choose which to call it. Wait, wait, don’t get all excited. Swapping your fuel tax ...
Basketball on ice By Kirk Landers In the month of April, the administration of President Barack Obama issued two statements relating to transportation issues that the President needs to reconsider. First, the Administration sharply rebuffed a comment from its newly appointed transportation ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views