More Articles for vehicle-miles-traveled tax
So, let’s see if this VMT thing works. Oregon is replacing the state's gas tax with a "pay per-mile road usage charge" A.K.A. a vehicle-miles-traveled (VMT) tax/fee--you choose which to call it. Wait, wait, don’t get all excited. Swapping your fuel tax ...
Basketball on ice By Kirk Landers In the month of April, the administration of President Barack Obama issued two statements relating to transportation issues that the President needs to reconsider. First, the Administration sharply rebuffed a comment from its newly appointed transportation ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding600 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable470 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold289 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views