More Articles for vehicle-miles-traveled tax
So, let’s see if this VMT thing works. Oregon is replacing the state's gas tax with a "pay per-mile road usage charge" A.K.A. a vehicle-miles-traveled (VMT) tax/fee--you choose which to call it. Wait, wait, don’t get all excited. Swapping your fuel tax ...
Basketball on ice By Kirk Landers In the month of April, the administration of President Barack Obama issued two statements relating to transportation issues that the President needs to reconsider. First, the Administration sharply rebuffed a comment from its newly appointed transportation ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths713 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers583 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road517 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines504 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus365 Views