More Articles for Vanair
Jacobson Companies has purchased 259 MACK Truck Pinnacle on-highway commercial vehicles. The new tractors – of which 139 are day cabs and 120 are sleepers – recently were delivered to Jacobson locations throughout the U.S. A leading third-party logistics service provider ...
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position. Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts513 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse354 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views