More Articles for Vacuworx
Vacuworx’s RC concrete road barrier lifter is designed to maneuver concrete road barriers in confined spaces and capable of handling loads up to 44,000 pounds or more, depending on vacuum-pad configuration. It can be operated with excavators, backhoes, forklifts, cranes or ...
Vacuworx announced this week that it will demonstrate its new concrete road barrier lifter at the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky. The lifter will be on display Oct. 1-3 at ICUEE Booth K185, where Vacuworx will ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax675 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund407 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views