More Articles for Vacuworx
Vacuworx’s RC concrete road barrier lifter is designed to maneuver concrete road barriers in confined spaces and capable of handling loads up to 44,000 pounds or more, depending on vacuum-pad configuration. It can be operated with excavators, backhoes, forklifts, cranes or ...
Vacuworx announced this week that it will demonstrate its new concrete road barrier lifter at the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky. The lifter will be on display Oct. 1-3 at ICUEE Booth K185, where Vacuworx will ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views