More Articles for Vacuworx
Vacuworx’s RC concrete road barrier lifter is designed to maneuver concrete road barriers in confined spaces and capable of handling loads up to 44,000 pounds or more, depending on vacuum-pad configuration. It can be operated with excavators, backhoes, forklifts, cranes or ...
Vacuworx announced this week that it will demonstrate its new concrete road barrier lifter at the 2013 International Construction & Utility Equipment Exposition in Louisville, Kentucky. The lifter will be on display Oct. 1-3 at ICUEE Booth K185, where Vacuworx will ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River628 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs398 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update341 Views