More Articles for utility track vehicle
Fecon, Inc.’s new EX60 utility track vehicle (UTV) is designed to be versatile, heavy duty and compact. Introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, the EX60 is suited applications including material handling and vegetation management. A 46-horsepower engine powers the UTV, which has a 6,000-pound ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?643 Views