More Articles for Utility conflicts and relocation issues on road construction projects
Utility conflicts and relocation issues are common to most road construction projects. In urban areas, work can present increased risks with respect to utilities, including their location, avoidance, relocation and repair. Prior to construction, owners often undertake a preliminary design ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones757 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones326 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views