More Articles for Utility conflicts and relocation issues on road construction projects
Utility conflicts and relocation issues are common to most road construction projects. In urban areas, work can present increased risks with respect to utilities, including their location, avoidance, relocation and repair. Prior to construction, owners often undertake a preliminary design ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding588 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable451 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold269 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers250 Views