More Articles for Utah DOT
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
Partnerships Promote Preservation Philosophy Regional Partnerships Link State, Local Agencies with State-of-the-Art Pavement Preservation Practice. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor As road agencies strapped for cash look for ways to optimize their limited dollars, many are taking a much closer look at the ...
Super Tech 'Super' Structures From idea to ribbon cutting and beyond, technological breakthroughs are revolutionizing bridge superstructures. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor New technologies – both active and passive, mechanical and electronic, as-built or retrofitted – are revolutionizing how bridge superstructures are designed, ...
Could these developments influence the way you work next year? Trying to identify major trends and developments that could affect the way highway and bridge construction is done in the next year is something of a challenge at best. But there ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views