More Articles for used heavy equipment
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. ...
Used gear on the (global) move By Mike Anderson My Thursdays have gotten a little longer . . . and that’s a great thing! Being IronPlanet’s regular auction day for primarily U.S.-sourced used construction equipment, Thursday had already evolved into a close-the-door, eat-a-sandwich-at-the-desk ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views