More Articles for used heavy equipment
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. ...
Used gear on the (global) move By Mike Anderson My Thursdays have gotten a little longer . . . and that’s a great thing! Being IronPlanet’s regular auction day for primarily U.S.-sourced used construction equipment, Thursday had already evolved into a close-the-door, eat-a-sandwich-at-the-desk ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views