More Articles for Use It or Use It Act
Pennsylvania Sen. Bob Casey wants to put an expiration date on unspent highway "earmarks" through two bills he introduced in late January that would fix "orphan earmarks," USA Today reports. "Open earmarks" occur when money Congress sets aside for pet projects ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding538 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable386 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future335 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views