More Articles for USA Today
One of my biggest pet peeves when I’m driving is another driver who refuses to stop travelling in the left lane and refuses to travel at least the posted speed limit. This is such a big deal to me that my ...
You’ve probably heard the old superstition about holding your breath through a tunnel for good luck — or maybe you play it as a game with your family. I know I’ve attempted to not breathe for fun if going through a ...
A former National Security Agency (NSA) chief learned Thursday that trains are public places -- really public places, with people who can overhear and disperse information from private phone conversations. Michael Hayden, who directed the NSA and the Central Intelligence Agency ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views