More Articles for USA Today
One of my biggest pet peeves when I’m driving is another driver who refuses to stop travelling in the left lane and refuses to travel at least the posted speed limit. This is such a big deal to me that my ...
You’ve probably heard the old superstition about holding your breath through a tunnel for good luck — or maybe you play it as a game with your family. I know I’ve attempted to not breathe for fun if going through a ...
A former National Security Agency (NSA) chief learned Thursday that trains are public places -- really public places, with people who can overhear and disperse information from private phone conversations. Michael Hayden, who directed the NSA and the Central Intelligence Agency ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles904 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views