More Articles for USA Today texting stories
The Iowa State Department of Transportation plans to launch an app in 2014 called “TXTL8R” as a way to reduce the number of young drivers who text while driving. Iowa DOT Spokeswoman Andrea Henry says the agency would like to be ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series827 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines185 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views