More Articles for US DOT
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT's acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports. The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner. Rogoff has led the Federal Transit ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Wednesday awarded the Colorado Department of Transportation with $110 million in recovery funds for highways damaged in September floods, according to a report from Northern Colorado Business Report. The funds are part of the $450 ...
Do texting-while-driving bans save lives? Sometimes. That’s not the answer I was expecting, nor frankly the answer I wanted to hear, but some serious research, which The Atlantic Cities reported on, seems to have come to this conclusion. The problem doesn’t seem to ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) is initiating an an administrative enforcement action with a proposed fine of $1.7 million to ExxonMobil Pipeline Company. ExxonMobil’s Silvertip Pipeline, a 12-inch crude oil pipeline in the Yellowstone ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure215 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?171 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road143 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!121 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views