More Articles for US DOT
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT undersecretary for policy, Politico reports. The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner. Rogoff has led the Federal Transit Administration ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Wednesday awarded the Colorado Department of Transportation with $110 million in recovery funds for highways damaged in September floods, according to a report from Northern Colorado Business Report. The funds are part of the $450 ...
Do texting-while-driving bans save lives? Sometimes. That’s not the answer I was expecting, nor frankly the answer I wanted to hear, but some serious research, which The Atlantic Cities reported on, seems to have come to this conclusion. The problem doesn’t seem to ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) is initiating an an administrative enforcement action with a proposed fine of $1.7 million to ExxonMobil Pipeline Company. ExxonMobil’s Silvertip Pipeline, a 12-inch crude oil pipeline in the Yellowstone ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views