More Articles for US DOT
Federal Transit Administrator Peter Rogoff has been tapped as the DOT's acting undersecretary for policy, Politico reports. The position was opened last month when Polly Trottenberg left the DOT to become New York City’s transportation commissioner. Rogoff has led the Federal Transit ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation on Wednesday awarded the Colorado Department of Transportation with $110 million in recovery funds for highways damaged in September floods, according to a report from Northern Colorado Business Report. The funds are part of the $450 ...
Do texting-while-driving bans save lives? Sometimes. That’s not the answer I was expecting, nor frankly the answer I wanted to hear, but some serious research, which The Atlantic Cities reported on, seems to have come to this conclusion. The problem doesn’t seem to ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) is initiating an an administrative enforcement action with a proposed fine of $1.7 million to ExxonMobil Pipeline Company. ExxonMobil’s Silvertip Pipeline, a 12-inch crude oil pipeline in the Yellowstone ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views