More Articles for urban roads
Go around. For older drivers it seems roundabouts may be the optimal intersection design. Apparently for most age groups, surprisingly even for the impatient driver of any age. Less accidents, more traffic flow. This from a University of Maine study which also ...
It's Cornhusker common-sense. Nature is being called on to provide light at night for people using roads in Lincoln, Neb. The city is testing wind and solar power as a source of energy to power street and traffic lights. It's a ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects666 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D392 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)379 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views