More Articles for urban and regional planning degree from the University of California at Irvine
Eugene J. Kim has been named vice president in the Los Angeles office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB). In his new position, Kim is responsible for managing PB's Los Angeles transportation planning practice, which provides comprehensive multimodal corridor planning, transportation policy and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series947 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group352 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks348 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines201 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg160 Views