More Articles for Upgrade 74 project
Representative Jehan Gordon-Booth (D-IL) has introduced legislation to rename a stretch of Interstate 74 in Peoria, Illinois, after outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, who has also served as an Illinois congressman, PJ Star reported. The proposed legislation, House Joint Resolution ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views