More Articles for UPDATE Act
Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) introduced into the House on Wednesday a bill that would nearly double federal fuel taxes as a means of funding highways, according to a report from our sister site Overdrive. Blumenauer said the $0.15-per-gallon increase would be ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...946 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house617 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views