More Articles for unqualified bid form
To be awarded a public contract, a contractor’s bid must be responsive to the material requirements of the invitation for bids (IFB). Minor deviations may be waived, though material deviations may not. The failure to properly complete a bid form ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding511 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable365 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future330 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields274 Views