More Articles for unplanned road and bridge repair projects
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) began accepting proposals by California and Vermont to explore innovative ways of using federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on March 2. The announcement is ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving344 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice319 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views