More Articles for unobligated earmark funds
Politics with Earmarks While the citizenry and media of the United States focused on election polls and campaign rumors this summer, the U.S. Department of Transportation quietly announced that more than $470 million in unobligated earmark funds was being released to ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141354 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields325 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers248 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill225 Views