More Articles for University of Southern Indiana
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is again offering competitive engineering scholarships valued at $3,125 per semester for up to five years. Full-time students accepted or currently enrolled in a qualifying civil engineering program are encouraged to learn more and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2260 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles531 Views