More Articles for University of Quebec in Rimouski
Who would have ever known that a bird may be capable of figuring out the speed limit on a certain stretch of road? Pierre Legagneux, a biologist at the University of Quebec in Rimouski, suggests they can do just that. Legagneux ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles658 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse643 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side576 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views