More Articles for University of Quebec in Rimouski
Who would have ever known that a bird may be capable of figuring out the speed limit on a certain stretch of road? Pierre Legagneux, a biologist at the University of Quebec in Rimouski, suggests they can do just that. Legagneux ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views