More Articles for University of Notre Dame
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is again offering competitive engineering scholarships valued at $3,125 per semester for up to five years. Full-time students accepted or currently enrolled in a qualifying civil engineering program are encouraged to learn more and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series982 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks389 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg192 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group176 Views