More Articles for University of Nevada-Reno
It’s a little bit of earthquake apples and earthquake oranges, but it’s valuable nevertheless. A two-story building was a broken up mess at the University of Nevada, Reno’s world-renowned earthquake engineering laboratory after researchers set in motion the final highest amplitude ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views