More Articles for University of Nevada-Reno
The test building has been repeatedly built, destroyed and rebuilt for earthquake testing at the University of Nevada's Reno research lab. (Photo: UNR) It’s a little bit of earthquake apples and earthquake oranges, but it’s valuable nevertheless. A two-story building was ...
Half and Half One year later, a mat with 50-percent RAP looks really good. by P. Michael Harnsberger, Western Research Institute All photos courtesy of Western Research Institute. A stretch of asphalt in Canada, laid down in September 2009, is beginning to reveal its secrets. Initial ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)794 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views