More Articles for University of Michigan
It’s really all about privacy. Or is it? Mark J. Perry, a professor of economics at the University of Michigan and a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, says a vehicle miles traveled (VMT) fee is a bad idea. He says, “One feature ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series625 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group342 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines171 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views