More Articles for University of Michigan
Traffic deaths in the United States fell nearly 23 percent between 2005 and 2012 according to a study done by the University of Michigan's Transportation Institute. The study mostly credits safer automobiles and advanced technologies such as anti-lock brakes, collision-avoidance ...
It’s really all about privacy. Or is it? Mark J. Perry, a professor of economics at the University of Michigan and a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, says a vehicle miles traveled (VMT) fee is a bad idea. He says, “One feature ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...882 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?328 Views