More Articles for University of Michigan
Traffic deaths in the United States fell nearly 23 percent between 2005 and 2012 according to a study done by the University of Michigan's Transportation Institute. The study mostly credits safer automobiles and advanced technologies such as anti-lock brakes, collision-avoidance ...
It’s really all about privacy. Or is it? Mark J. Perry, a professor of economics at the University of Michigan and a scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, says a vehicle miles traveled (VMT) fee is a bad idea. He says, “One feature ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views