More Articles for University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI)
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, email@example.com Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been selected to design and supervise deployment of technology infrastructure for a U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) pilot program to study the potential of operating connected vehicles on the streets and highways of Ann Arbor, Mich. Called ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views