More Articles for University of Maine
Go around. For older drivers it seems roundabouts may be the optimal intersection design. Apparently for most age groups, surprisingly even for the impatient driver of any age. Less accidents, more traffic flow. This from a University of Maine study which also ...
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1544 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…632 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California372 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology324 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis313 Views