More Articles for University of Cincinnati
Environmental engineers at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are working on a new way to fuel vehicles with used coffee grounds. The idea of fueling cars with coffee is nothing new. In fact, according to a March report from The Atlantic ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse463 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes393 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views