More Articles for University of Cincinnati
Environmental engineers at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are working on a new way to fuel vehicles with used coffee grounds. The idea of fueling cars with coffee is nothing new. In fact, according to a March report from The Atlantic ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River650 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views