More Articles for University of California-Riverside Center for Environmental Research and Technology
Who’s Cleaner on the Job? It’s Hybrid vs. Diesel Scientists at the University of California-Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects663 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)391 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D391 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)359 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots293 Views