More Articles for United States Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
United States Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on July 11 released the findings of two pilot projects measuring the effectiveness of tough laws, increased enforcement and highly visible public education campaigns on distracted driving. The findings pointed to significant ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency507 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill393 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs352 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views