More Articles for United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources
Two shale energy representatives today told the United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources that shale gas and oil is having a positive economic affect on more than just the energy sector. Whit Perryman, CEO ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views