More Articles for United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources
Two shale energy representatives today told the United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources that shale gas and oil is having a positive economic affect on more than just the energy sector. Whit Perryman, CEO ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes264 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers129 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views