More Articles for United Rentals received a “no-action letter” from the Canadian Competition Bureau
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]939 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong930 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker337 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair295 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction282 Views