More Articles for United Rentals CEO Michael Kneeland
United Rentals Inc. announced financial results on April 19 for the first quarter 2011. Total revenue was $523 million and rental revenue was $434 million, compared with $478 million and $380 million, respectively, for the same period last year. On a ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)808 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects651 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D398 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)320 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots295 Views