More Articles for underride guard
The Truck Safety Coalition is urging lawmakers in to increase federal standards for underride guards, The INDY Channel reported. An underride guard is the metal assembly on the rear bumper of most large trucks. This required part is intended to provide ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident917 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds555 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side503 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes453 Views