More Articles for underride guard
The Truck Safety Coalition is urging lawmakers in to increase federal standards for underride guards, The INDY Channel reported. An underride guard is the metal assembly on the rear bumper of most large trucks. This required part is intended to provide ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views