More Articles for ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD)
The step-by-step Flexstorm Product Configurator online software program from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS) allows users to select the proper components and design an inlet filter unit for a stormwater drainage system and to be configured based on drainage structure ...
Blastcrete Equipment Co.’s Mason Mate is designed primarily for high-rise block fill applications, as well as concrete repair and underground shotcrete for mining and tunneling applications. The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional ...
The 349E hydraulic excavator from Caterpillar features a 396 net horsepower Cat C13 ACERT engine that operates either on ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD) or a blend of ULSD and 20 percent biodiesel using the Cat Clean Emissions Module (CEM) to ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths731 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views