More Articles for ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD)
The step-by-step Flexstorm Product Configurator online software program from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS) allows users to select the proper components and design an inlet filter unit for a stormwater drainage system and to be configured based on drainage structure ...
Blastcrete Equipment Co.’s Mason Mate is designed primarily for high-rise block fill applications, as well as concrete repair and underground shotcrete for mining and tunneling applications. The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional ...
The 349E hydraulic excavator from Caterpillar features a 396 net horsepower Cat C13 ACERT engine that operates either on ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD) or a blend of ULSD and 20 percent biodiesel using the Cat Clean Emissions Module (CEM) to ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views