More Articles for U.S. Travel Association
The “crumbling infrastructure” in the U.S. threatens global competitiveness as well as job and economic growth, business leaders say. A survey conducted by Building America’s Future (BAF) and the U.S. Travel Association found that more than three-quarters of respondents said the ...
Patrick Jones, executive director & CEO of the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA), this week pointed to tolling as a solution to traffic congestion. At the U.S. Travel Association’s Connecting America Through Travel Conference in Washington D.C. on Wednesday, ...
Later this month, the U.S. Travel Association will host a conference aimed at promoting transportation infrastructure investment. The conference, Connecting America Through Travel, will take place November 19-20 at The Knight Conference Center at the Newseum in Washington, D.C. The U.S. Travel ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1997 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views