More Articles for U.S. Transportation Secretary
Crews completed construction last week of the northbound Interstate 5 Whilamut Passage Bridge over the Willamette River in Eugene, Oregon. The bridge, which was completed four months ahead of schedule, is expected to reduce congestion and improve freight movement in the ...
While Anthony Foxx has yet to light up the headlines, he has started work at a tough job with what appears to be a lukewarm and not-too-long honeymoon period. So we wait to see just what kind of Secretary of Transportation ...
We reported last week that the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation will hold a confirmation hearing on the nomination of Mayor Anthony Foxx for Secretary of Transportation. The meeting--which will take place tomorrow, May 22, at 2:30 p.m. ...
Anderson Cooper upsets people. I like that. It’s a big part of what he’s supposed to do. This time it’s the high speed rail folk (and it’s not their first time because Cooper has been here before). Their complaint is that ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views