More Articles for U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
Through an interactive Web site launched by the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) construction workers around the country employed on American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA)-funded construction projects can share their stories about what it has meant to them ...
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL), the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican leader, at a July 27 Congressional oversight hearing, declared dead a federal gas tax increase to fund a long-term transportation bill. Although some ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood today announced the appointment of 10 new members to the Advisory Council on Transportation Statistics (ACTS) to advise the Department’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), a part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1585 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1287 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1020 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...850 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views