More Articles for U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
Through an interactive Web site launched by the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) construction workers around the country employed on American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA)-funded construction projects can share their stories about what it has meant to them ...
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL), the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican leader, at a July 27 Congressional oversight hearing, declared dead a federal gas tax increase to fund a long-term transportation bill. Although some ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood today announced the appointment of 10 new members to the Advisory Council on Transportation Statistics (ACTS) to advise the Department’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), a part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series802 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views