More Articles for U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood
Through an interactive Web site launched by the U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) construction workers around the country employed on American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA)-funded construction projects can share their stories about what it has meant to them ...
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL), the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican leader, at a July 27 Congressional oversight hearing, declared dead a federal gas tax increase to fund a long-term transportation bill. Although some ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood today announced the appointment of 10 new members to the Advisory Council on Transportation Statistics (ACTS) to advise the Department’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), a part of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]942 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong938 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker339 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair326 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction316 Views