More Articles for U.S. Route 33 Nelsonville Bypass
The $160 million U.S. Route 33 Nelsonville Bypass is a three-phase, 8.5-mile new construction of four-lane highway through Athens and Hocking County Ohio with a large portion bisecting Wayne National Forest, Ohio’s only National Forest. The new alignment consists of ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges253 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes217 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America185 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards133 Views