More Articles for U.S. Representative Kathy Castor
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Jan. 27 reviewed progress on the $536 million I-4/Lee Roy Selmon Expressway Connector and reiterated President Obama's call for infrastructure investment and job creation as part of the "Blueprint for an ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)800 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects644 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D377 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots272 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views