More Articles for U.S. Representative Kathy Castor
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Jan. 27 reviewed progress on the $536 million I-4/Lee Roy Selmon Expressway Connector and reiterated President Obama's call for infrastructure investment and job creation as part of the "Blueprint for an ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles918 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side553 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views