More Articles for U.S. Representative Kathy Castor
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Jan. 27 reviewed progress on the $536 million I-4/Lee Roy Selmon Expressway Connector and reiterated President Obama's call for infrastructure investment and job creation as part of the "Blueprint for an ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker274 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes169 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges150 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America117 Views