More Articles for U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-FL) House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Republican leader
With the deadline imposed by U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to secure a sub-grantee to assume the proposed rail line between Orlando and Tampa, U.S. House Transportation Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) said he has completed his assessment of ...
Knife River Corp. employees continued their strong safety commitment, marking another year of reduced injury and illness rates. In the past 11 years, Knife River has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to ...
Outgoing Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Secretary Stephanie Kopelousos will join the House Transportation & Infrastructure (T&I) Committee’s staff as a senior adviser, effective Feb. 14, House T&I Committee Chairman John L. Mica (R-Fla.) announced on Feb. 11. “As a former ...
In a “Labor Fest” speech in Milwaukee, President Barack Obama revealed plans to spend at least $50 billion throughout the next six years to rebuild 150,000 miles of roads, lay and maintain 4,000 miles of railways, and to restore 150 ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views