More Articles for U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan
U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, told his colleagues during a hearing on using innovative financing practices to deliver surface transportation projects that the main reason that reauthorization has been stalled is because ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014568 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding434 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable328 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future322 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields272 Views