More Articles for U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan
U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-TN), Highways and Transit Subcommittee Ranking Member, told his colleagues during a hearing on using innovative financing practices to deliver surface transportation projects that the main reason that reauthorization has been stalled is because ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series910 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?504 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks296 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views