More Articles for U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.)
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.) ,chairman of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee, released statements following the May 8 Surface Transportation Bill Conference Meeting. Their ...
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views