More Articles for U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.)
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.) ,chairman of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee, released statements following the May 8 Surface Transportation Bill Conference Meeting. Their ...
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views