More Articles for U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.)
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.) ,chairman of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee, released statements following the May 8 Surface Transportation Bill Conference Meeting. Their ...
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views