More Articles for U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.)
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan Jr. (R-Tenn.) ,chairman of the Highways and Transit Subcommittee, released statements following the May 8 Surface Transportation Bill Conference Meeting. Their ...
The Subcommittee on Highways and Transit, chaired by U.S. Rep. John J. Duncan, Jr. (R-Tenn.), will conduct a hearing on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 to receive testimony from Members of Congress on their proposals for improving and reforming transportation ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141010 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers265 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG263 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future250 Views