More Articles for U.S. Public Interest Research Group
Vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in the United States has declined by 7 percent in the last 10 years, with 46 states contributing to the decrease, according to a report from The Hill. The figures come from a study conducted by the ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2128 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1321 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...893 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones542 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house483 Views