More Articles for U.S. Public Interest Research Group
Vehicle miles traveled (VMT) in the United States has declined by 7 percent in the last 10 years, with 46 states contributing to the decrease, according to a report from The Hill. The figures come from a study conducted by the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views