More Articles for U.S. Navy
Here’s an idea: Muscle up U.S. Navy Zeppelins with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment and float them aloft as hunters of drug smugglers. Before the Navy fires a broadside at me, yes, I know they’re not Zeppelins, but I get so few chances ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced that it has received an order, to build 38 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. “Developing solutions, specific to the needs of the U.S. military, has become a core ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?172 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!127 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress115 Views