More Articles for U.S. Navy
Here’s an idea: Muscle up U.S. Navy Zeppelins with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment and float them aloft as hunters of drug smugglers. Before the Navy fires a broadside at me, yes, I know they’re not Zeppelins, but I get so few chances ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced that it has received an order, to build 38 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. “Developing solutions, specific to the needs of the U.S. military, has become a core ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views