More Articles for U.S. Navy
Here’s an idea: Muscle up U.S. Navy Zeppelins with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment and float them aloft as hunters of drug smugglers. Before the Navy fires a broadside at me, yes, I know they’re not Zeppelins, but I get so few chances ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced that it has received an order, to build 38 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. “Developing solutions, specific to the needs of the U.S. military, has become a core ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles792 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse656 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views