More Articles for U.S. Navy
Here’s an idea: Muscle up U.S. Navy Zeppelins with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment and float them aloft as hunters of drug smugglers. Before the Navy fires a broadside at me, yes, I know they’re not Zeppelins, but I get so few chances ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced that it has received an order, to build 38 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. “Developing solutions, specific to the needs of the U.S. military, has become a core ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]793 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views