More Articles for U.S. Navy
Here’s an idea: Muscle up U.S. Navy Zeppelins with state-of-the-art surveillance equipment and float them aloft as hunters of drug smugglers. Before the Navy fires a broadside at me, yes, I know they’re not Zeppelins, but I get so few chances ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced that it has received an order, to build 38 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. “Developing solutions, specific to the needs of the U.S. military, has become a core ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier258 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative105 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views