More Articles for U.S. House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee
Pennsylvania has more jobs, safer infrastructure, greater energy independence, better schools and a clear path to economic stability because of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), Gov. Edward G. Rendell said Jan. 13 before the regular public meeting of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college323 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress226 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views