More Articles for U.S. House of Representatives
The U.S. House of Representatives’ passage on April 18 of a surface transportation bill that includes a 90-day extension (from July 1 through Sept. 30) at current funding levels, as well as language approving the Keystone XL pipeline, brings the ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors’ Political Action Committee (ABC PAC) has endorsed 253 congressional candidates for the 2010 elections – a slate including 25 running for the U.S. Senate and 228 vying for seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. “We ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2271 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles592 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views