More Articles for U.S. House of Representatives
The U.S. House of Representatives’ passage on April 18 of a surface transportation bill that includes a 90-day extension (from July 1 through Sept. 30) at current funding levels, as well as language approving the Keystone XL pipeline, brings the ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors’ Political Action Committee (ABC PAC) has endorsed 253 congressional candidates for the 2010 elections – a slate including 25 running for the U.S. Senate and 228 vying for seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. “We ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views