More Articles for U.S. House of Representatives
The U.S. House of Representatives’ passage on April 18 of a surface transportation bill that includes a 90-day extension (from July 1 through Sept. 30) at current funding levels, as well as language approving the Keystone XL pipeline, brings the ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors’ Political Action Committee (ABC PAC) has endorsed 253 congressional candidates for the 2010 elections – a slate including 25 running for the U.S. Senate and 228 vying for seats in the U.S. House of Representatives. “We ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse445 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers122 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views