More Articles for U.S. Government Accountability Office Physical Infrastructure Issues Director Phillip Herr
Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation discusses infrastructure investment at bridge collapse hearing
The Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies met Thursday for a hearing, where the committee examined the Interstate 5 bridge collapse in the context of the overall status of the nation’s transportation infrastructure. AASHTO Journal ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding615 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable482 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future347 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold300 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views